Saturday 23 July 2011

28/365 - Paint Your Own Colours Into The World

Okay, so this blogpost won't make any sense if you're not familiar with flickr, but I'm guessing everyone is so I'll just get on with it.

This photo has completely transformed flickr for me. Currently it's #15 in explore for that day, which is absolutely INSANE, I really can't believe it. It's been added to 3 galleries. THREE! It's been posted on tumblr by someone (I don't know who), and that post has over 60 notes of people liking or reblogging it, which is just ridiculous.

Since I posted this photo 4 days ago, I've had over 1,000 views each day, which I just can't believe. Before I posted this, I was ecstatic when I got 200 views in one day (I still am), but over 1,000 4 days in a row? WOW.

The photo itself is nearly at 1,000 views. My second most viewed photo is at about 300, so it's absolutely mind-blowing.

I just wanted to make this post to try and express how I'm feeling about this, because I think I'm still in shock.

Thank you, everyone. You're all so, so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment