Tuesday 31 May 2011

28 Days of Photoshop

I don't have Photoshop. And I can't afford to buy it. I downloaded the 30 day trial version 2 days ago and proceeded to neglect it for a while. But now it's time to change. It's pointless downloading the trial if I'm not going to make use of it. Which is where this project comes in.

I've decided to do a 28 days of photoshop project, hence the title of this post. It will consist of 28 photos (if I have the time and patience– and enough ideas). However, I won't be doing a photo every single day because I have plans for three of these days, from the 6th til the 8th, but I will try to make up for this by doing more t
han one on certain days.

Short post, I know but I don't really have all that much to say on the subject since I've only just started the project.

But here is day 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment